The production of the Raymond Weil watches is run by a Swiss dynasty that has preserved the talent, experience, and creativity of three family generations. Their exceptional heritage ensures stability and guarantees the highest quality of all timepieces. Influenced by classical music, they are an example of pure elegance and grace.
It took more than 35 hours to analyze the most popular his and her models of this brand and offer the best watches for your consideration. Read the Raymond Weil watches review to see how the old-fashioned watchmaking traditions of the company founder successfully blend with the new modern technologies used by the present management.
Best Raymond Weil (Geneve) Watches
Freelancer Men’s Black Watch with Rubber Strap
This elegant automatic men’s watch belongs to the Freelancer collection and embodies the dynamics and aesthetics of traditional diving timepieces. It features a 42 mm stainless steel casing that pairs well with a corrugated bezel made of black ceramic.
The black face includes silver-tone hour markers and 3 hands that are all luminous. It comes with a date aperture that displays the previous and current date, and the date for tomorrow. The face is covered by a sapphire crystal with anti-glare treatment.
The model has a black rubber strap, which is also perforated. It is 25 mm wide and features a double-push security system.
- Available in 5 variations
- Perfect display readability thanks to the Super-LumiNova technology
- Water-friendly up to 1,000 ft
- The strap has an integrated steel extension that allows users to adjust the band width
- Resistant to magnetic waves, temperature and pressure changes
- Reserves power for 38 hours
Tango Classic Men’s Watch with Two-Tone Bracelet
The timepieces from the Tango collection feature a refined design and appeal to all men. These models are engineered with a balance of proportions, and their hallmark is 6 decorative screws on the bezel.
This watch comes with a 41 mm steel case with gold PVD-plated materials and houses a precise quartz mechanism. The white dial comes with gold-covered Roman numerals and 3 hands. The date opening is at 3 o’clock.
The 19.5 mm steel bracelet consists of 5 links, and 2 links have a gold PVD coating as well. The two-tone strap has a folding clasp with a double-push button.
- Released in 7 variations
- Water-friendly – 1,000 ft
- Allows checking the date and time at one glance
- Electroplated with precious materials
- An anti-reflective sapphire cover
- A durable construction
- A little expensive
Tango 303 Men’s Watch with Blue Steel Quartz Chronograph
Here is one more model from the Tango collection that is both functional and awesome-looking. This chronograph watch will catch your eye due to a stunning blue dial highlighted by orange chronograph hands. The magnificent combination of colors!
Talking about the construction, the watch has a 43 mm steel casing and a 21 mm steel bracelet. The bezel is stationary and features minute markers and 6 screws as a decorative signature. There is also a date function.
Three impressive crowns with one having the engraved brand logo couple well with the case.
- Comes in 6 variations
- Includes 3 chronograph dials
- Suitable for diving with aqua resistance of 1,000 ft
- A distinctive appearance
- Fits for any occasion
- Rather massive for smaller wrists
Freelancer Ladies Quartz Gold Watch with Diamonds
The watches from the Freelancer female collection are designed for modern active women. The model features a solid 34 mm case made of stainless steel and a 20 mm steel bracelet. Durable materials used here represent strong individuals. At the same time, the watch expresses femininity thanks to a yellow gold PVD cover on the bezel, 3 hands, and 2 bracelet links, as well as a mother-of-pearl dial set with 11 diamonds (0.04 carat). The watch also includes a date function.
The 5-row bracelet comes with a unique hidden clasp that displays the brand logo when locked.
- The quartz mechanism is highly practical for daily use
- Incorporates precious stones
- An elegant two-tone design
- Resistance to water – up to 330 ft
- Released in 4 variations
- For dress style only
Tango Classic Men’s Watch with Black Rubber Strap
Due to outstanding diving characteristics and a rubber strap, this male model has a sporty look. The watch is performed in black and silver. It features a 43 mm steel housing with 3 solid crowns and a black dial with a trio of silver chronograph sub-dials that keep track of 12 hours, 30 minutes, and 60 seconds.
The face includes a window that indicates the date, Roman numerals, and 3 luminescent hands. The sapphire cover that protects the display is resistant to scratches.
The 20 mm bracelet is grooved.
- There are 6 watch executions (some models have steel bracelets)
- 1,000 ft of water resistance
- The dial can be read in the dark
- A user-friendly quartz movement
- Doesn’t look heavy and bulky
- The rubber strap can be uncomfortable to wear on hot days
Toccata Men’s Quartz Watch with White Dial
This male quartz watch features a classic design performed in timeless black and white. The construction is very simple and features no extra elements.
It comes with a 39 mm steel case that holds a two-hand white display, a date opening, and black Roman numerals. The face is secured by a sapphire crystal.
The model is complemented by an 18 mm strap made of black leather. It is crocodile-embossed and can be adjusted to a user’s wrist.
- Available in 12 variations (also with steel bracelets)
- An affordable price tag
- A graceful design
- Has no hand for seconds
- Resistant to water to only 165 ft
Noemia Women’s Quartz Watch with 64 Diamonds and Black Dial
This collection was named after Mr. Raymond Weil’s granddaughter, Noemia. Each timepiece integrates classic elegance and a contemporary style.
The watch features a stainless steel construction – both a 32 mm case and a bracelet. The bezel is decorated with 52 diamonds, and extra 12 stones are also placed on the dial instead of hour markers. Totally, the piece contains 64 diamonds of 0.34 carat.
The dial is performed in black and features 2 silver-tone hands.
- Comes in 16 various models
- Inlaid with diamonds
- A durable steel construction
- Aqua resistance – up to 165 ft
- An accurate quartz mechanism
- Suitable for special occasions and daily wear
- Rather expensive
- Has no date indication
Tango 301 Men’s Red Diver Stainless Steel Watch
This quartz watch is designed with excellent diving characteristics. Made of stainless steel, the model looks very solid. Its hallmark is a colored 42 mm bezel – red anodized aluminum in this variation. It is corrugated and has minute engravings.
The watch dial is grooved and performed in black. It features a date window, 3 luminous hands, and indexes. The red hand for seconds matches the bezel.
The bracelet is 20 mm in diameter and includes a double-push folding clasp.
- Available in 3 color executions of the bezel
- The model is not so bulky as it looks on the picture
- An affordable price
- Resistance to water – up to 1,000 ft
- Powered by a battery that should be regularly replaced
Tradition Men’s Watch with Swiss-Quartz Movement
This men’s model released in 2011 belongs to the Tradition collection. It has a refined look and may seem too delicate for male wrists.
The timepiece features a steel construction with a rectangular 30 mm case and a 20 mm bracelet that holds 7 steel links. The white dial comes with black Roman hour markers, 2 blue hands, and a date complication. In the center of the display, there is a square pattern with minute indexes.
- The bracelet is equipped with a hidden folding clasp
- The display is sapphire protected
- Resistance to water – up to 165 ft
- The cost is acceptable
- Doesn’t look masculine
- There is no indication of seconds
- Too narrow for large wrists
Jasmine Women’s Watch with Analog Display
Here is one more model made of polished stainless steel. This Jasmine watch is performed in a two-tone design: a silver 35 mm case is paired with a silver 18.5 mm bracelet that includes rose chain links. The crown is onion-shaped and is also rose-tone.
The silver face includes black Roman numerals, 2 blue hands, and a date opening positioned at 3 o’clock.
- Beautiful styling
- The price is reasonable
- The numerals are large
- Sapphire crystal face protection
- For small wrists, some links have to be removed
- Doesn’t keep track of seconds
The resistance to water is not high – 165 ft.
Maestro Men’s Automatic Watch with Visible Balance Wheel
This stunning male model performed in dark blue comes from the Maestro collection launched in 2010. The 40 mm steel case houses an automatic movement. The skeletonized construction reveals the heart of the watch – its working mechanism.
The watch dial features a blue wave-like decoration, white Roman numerals, and 3 silver hands. The blue leather band is adorned with white stitching.
- A captivating dial with a visible movement
- There are 5 color executions (plus models with steel bracelets)
- 165 ft of water resistance
- A self-winding mechanism
- Has no date indication
Toccata Men’s Watch with Anti Reflective Sapphire Crystal
Released in 2017, this quartz model is designed for men who strive for simplicity. You will get lots of compliments thanks to its pure lines and easy-to-read face.
The 42 mm case is traditionally made of stainless steel and comes with a white dial with black Roman hour indexes. Two silver-tone hands and a date window are the only complications of the dial.
The 20 mm bracelet is also made of steel and contains 5 links.
- The price is great
- Has 1 model variation with a leather strap
- A refined design with an ultra-thin case
- Anti-reflective face protection
- Resistance to water – up to 165 ft
- There is no hand for seconds
- For wearers who like large watch faces
Tango 300 GMT Men’s Quartz Blue Red Diver Watch
This is a quartz watch with an attractive face design that catches your attention by a two-tone bezel performed in red and blue anodized aluminum (which are also called “Pepsi” colors).
This timepiece is perfect for divers and travelers because it can withstand 1,000 ft underwater and includes a GMT function. It comes with an extra hour hand that indicates time of the second time zone. Its bezel is bidirectional.
The watch has a 42 mm steel case and a 20 mm steel bracelet. The black dial includes 1 red and 3 silver-tone hands, luminous hour indexes, and a date opening.
- Has 1 color variation of the face
- A GMT function
- Can be used for diving
- The dial can be read in the darkness
- A durable construction
- The model is not cheap
Shine Women’s Oval Watch with Interchangeable Bracelet
This watch differs from the timepieces described above. It is oval-shaped and arrives with an interchangeable band. This women’s model was first launched in 2005, and in 2016, it came out revamped.
The timepiece has a quartz mechanism, and its steel case is 29×36 mm. The silver dial is punctuated with black Roman hour indexes and features 2 blue hands that are leaf-shaped.
It includes a 15 mm steel bracelet and comes with one more strap made of black satin.
- Resistance to water – up to 165 ft
- The watch can easily be transformed for any occasion thanks to the additional strap
- The price is attractive
- The straps are slim and look elegant
- Doesn’t come with a second hand
- No date indication
|Men's Maestro 2239-STC-00509
Analog display (round)
40 mm steel case
20 mm leather strap
Roman hour indexes
Water-friendly – 165 ft
Sapphire dial cover
Maestro Moon Phase Watch with Blue Leather Strap
One more piece of elegance from the Maestro collection! This is a stainless steel male timepiece with a fantastic dark-blue dial performed with a wave-like motif.
The case of this automatic watch is 40 mm in diameter. It features white Roman hour markers, 2 baton-shaped hands, and a moon-phase indicator. There is a date window located at 3 o’clock.
The blue 20 mm leather strap matches the dial and is alligator-styled.
- Available in 3 executions
- An easy-to-read display
- An original Swiss-made mechanism
- Durable sapphire dial protection
- An awesome face decoration
- Water-friendly only up to 165 ft
Are you interested in more facts about the brand? Find more useful information in the answers below.
Who Makes Raymond Weil Watches ⌚?
Mr. Raymond Weil founded his watchmaking company in 1976 in Geneva, Switzerland. The history of Raymond Weil Geneve started in the period of the industry crisis, but thanks to Weil’s experience and enthusiasm, his business strengthened and turned into an international network.
As a family company, it is now managed by Weil’s grandson, Elie Bernheim. The third generation of owners ensures family continuity and stability, also focusing on technologically evolved collections.
What Else Should You Know ? About the Raymond Weil Watch?
There are some interesting things about this brand and its products that you should know:
- The manufacturer offers the standard 2-year warranty for each timepiece. The guarantee can be prolonged for 1 year more if watch owners register with the Weil Club on the company’s official website.
- The company is specialized in classic watch models, so you don’t find bright colors and odd-shaped cases in its collections.
- One of the most remarkable watches designed is the Nabucco model. The timepiece comes with a 46 mm case and looks masculine. It is equipped with a power reserve indicator and integrates a new material – carbon fibre. This limited edition contains only 500 pieces.
Share your own impressions of the brand and its peculiarities!
Where Can You Buy ? Raymond Weil Watches?
You can purchase the Raymond Weil watches from its official website. The company ships products internationally only to France, Germany, Austria, Spain, and within Switzerland. Customers from other countries can buy these watches from authorized dealers including jewelry stores and high-end department stores. The nearest purchase point can be found by means of a helpful store indicator.
Other online vendors also have these watches for sale: Amazon, Costco, eBay, Macy’s, and Bloomingdales. Some of them may sell discontinued models or rare vintage timepieces. You can compare prices and find the best variant.
Both an expert and a novice to the world of luxury watches will find the timepieces of this brand well-made, stylish, and capable to compete with popular manufacturers. The company uses quality materials and can offer numerous models: affordable or more expensive crafted with 18k gold and diamonds.
This is a good variant to choose if you need a new brand but different from Hublot and Tissot. If you are looking for any good luxurious timepiece for ladies or gents, all models from the list above are worthy of your attention.