What Is Cookie?
A Cookie is a small data file that includes a unique identifier, which our Website can send to your browser in computer, tablet device or mobile phone (in this Policy as a “device”). It may be stored on your computer’s hard drive and can be accessed by our web server. Cookies store information about your preferences on the Internet. This Cookie data can be extracted and can allow us to customize pages of our Site according to your preferences. It is important to clarify that Cookies do not collect any personal data stored on your hard drive or computer.
Each browser is unique, so refer to the function “Help” of your browser to learn how to configure work with files Cookies.
What Are Cookies Used for?
- simplify the receipt of information about the visit by Users to our Website by yourself and a third party;
- analyze information about visiting pages by Users to improve the Website;
- provide advertising, messages and content created by us and third parties on WatchmakerNotes Site, taking into account your interests;
- help you get the information you need;
- determine the number of Users to our Website and how they use it – to improve the effectiveness of the Site and to better understand their interests;
- support security measures and to assist in identifying possible fraudulent or abusive activities.
We use the following advertising and analytics programs in order to constantly improve your browsing experience on our Website: Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google AdSense.
Storage Time of Cookies
Some Cookies are in effect from the moment you log on to the site until the end of this particular session of work in the browser. When you close the browser, these files become unnecessary, and they are automatically deleted. These files are called “session” Cookies.
Some Cookies are stored on the device and in the interval between sessions of work in the browser – they are not deleted after the browser is closed. These files are called “persistent” Cookies. The storage of persistent Cookies on the device varies for different Cookies. We use persistent Cookies for various purposes: for example, to determine how often you visit our Site or return to it, how you use of the Site changes over time, and to evaluate the effectiveness of advertising.
Social Media Third Party Cookies
Management and Opt Out of Cookies