Mechanical timepieces that wind themselves have always been considered extremely expensive, but today, there exist models that are quite affordable for everyone. This is a review of the best automatic watches under $200 that are worthy of being in your collection. There were 60 hours spent finding and analyzing each item thoroughly, so you’ll likely love them.
Top Affordable Automatic Watches Under 200 Dollars
Men’s Orient Mechanical Classic Watch (AC00009N)
This watch is a universal model thanks to its design. It can be worn for casual occasions, but sometimes, it can also be used as a dress timekeeper. The ideal size of the dial (40.5 mm) and Roman-style numerals prove this fact.
- An elegant appearance
- It suits any look
- The leather band is comfortable to wear
- It may gain some minutes during the day
Men’s Orient Mechanical Sports Watch (AA02009D)
The sports watch from Orient with a 41.5 mm display can be a really nice alternative to any pilot watch. It’s entirely made of stainless steel, and it has a rotating bezel that facilitates measuring the time period. On a separate note, the good-looking device can be worn even underwater since it’s waterproof.
- It has a modern look, and it matches any outfit
- It keeps time accurately
- The end links seem to be hollow, so they are easily bent
Men’s Orient Mechanical Sports Watch (EM75005R)
This timepiece from Orient also deserves mention on the list of the best automatic watches under 200 dollars. Compared to the previous model, the Mako XL has a bigger display (44.5 mm) and a different bezel style. Still, it is also suitable for everyday use as well as for any sports activities like diving.
- It has a stunning yet universal design
- It keeps time nicely
- It’s pleasant to wear
- The bezel may play
Men’s Orient Mechanical Classic Watch (AC0000EW)
This elegant yet straightforward timekeeper with a 40.5 mm display will suit anyone and make any look outstanding. This is not the device that you can dive with, but it nicely performs its main function of showing the time. Thus, a potential user will be glad to have it.
- It matches any outfit
- It displays accurate time, but there may be a minor error
- The mechanism may be too loud
Men’s Binlun Skeleton Waterproof Watch (GMBL0048G-SSW-B)
This item might be the poshest timepiece among the others on this list. With a minimal budget, the user gets the 18k gold plating with diamonds on the bezel. Isn’t it awesome? Besides, the back lid of the 40 mm case is transparent, so the user can see how mesmerizing the mechanism is. Admittedly, it’s highly likely that the user will wear it for formal nights only, but the rest of the time, it will be covered with dust on a shelf.
- It features the genuine 18k gold plating
- It is ideal for formal nights
- It keeps time precisely
- The strap may sometimes become unpinned from the case
Men’s Invicta Watch (13929) Review
This is simply a beautiful skeleton device with a 40 mm display made by Invicta. It can’t be worn for outdoor activities, but it will surely complement your formal outfit. Meanwhile, this timekeeper is suitable for snorkeling and diving since it has an appropriate level of water resistance.
- It has a stunning design
- The movement is smooth
- The craftsmanship is perfect
- It looks like a device for women, but it’s actually designed for men
Men’s Orient Mechanical Classic Watch (AC08003A)
The Bambino model from Orient must be the most popular timepiece of this brand. That is why it has a few generations. It is pretty cheap, but it offers excellent value and is suitable for both outdoor activities and parties. Its 42 mm display has a simple design, but it is surely its zest.
- The display looks amazing when the sunlight plays on it
- The device has a stunning look
- The mechanism is accurate
- The domed glass reflects the light, so it’s difficult to read the time
Men’s Seiko 5 Watch (SNZG09K1) Review
Seiko is a world-known brand, and many people want to have at least one of its products. This timepiece might be the best option to become the first in your watch collection. It looks like a military device with a 36 mm display, but for sure, swapping the NATO strap it comes with for, let’s say, a leather one will make it perfect even for going out.
- It has a universal design
- It keeps time outstandingly
- The day window shows days of the week in English and Spanish even if only one language is chosen
Men’s Neymar Watch (11588883)
The Neymar mechanical watch for men is an incredible device due to its look and the features it has. It comes with a 41.5 mm display, and this is enough to show how gorgeous it is, especially with the blue lume. However, one more feature that deserves your attention is that you can freely dive and snorkel with it since it resists any water inside the case.
- It keeps time accurately
- The bezel rotates smoothly
- The clasp tends to open
Men’s Feice Watch (FM301) Review
For sure, the Feice timekeeper will draw lots of attention due to its unusual appearance. In particular, it has a square 34 mm case, which will impress everyone. Besides, the whole design corresponds to the Bauhaus style, so it is minimalist yet attractive.
- It has excellent time accuracy
- It has a unique yet irresistible design
- The crown may be too tight
Men’s Stuhrling Original Executive 3133 Skeleton
The Stuhrling Original watch may surely make some noise among your colleagues and friends. It has an inimitable skeleton design with elements of steampunk. Meanwhile, it is a fully functional timepiece with a 44 mm display.
- It has a gorgeous look that suits any occasion
- It keeps time well
- The hands may be badly seen against the background
Men’s Stauer Watch (17469)
The watch from Stauer will make you exceptional since any of your friends hardly have the same timepiece. It features a 39 mm case, but the display is presented as two scales, which is inspired by the retro radio. The device is decent enough to compete with any popular Swiss-made model.
- It catches the eye
- It’s ideal for people who badly see the digits on the dial
- There may be some issues with the alignment of digits
Men’s Wilds Infinity Watch Review
The Wilds Infinity model is decent to be on the wrist of any whimsical user thanks to its inimitable design. It has a pretty large 46 mm display and a skeleton look that can mesmerize anyone. Besides, it’s entirely made of wood, which makes this item outstanding.
- It has a smooth movement
- The links are easy to install
- The time is difficult to read at a glance since hands and the background are of the same color
Men’s Loreo Watch (L9201D)
The Loreo watch may be a nice substitute for any aviator watch since it has all the necessary functions, too. Besides, it features luminous hands and hour markings and a date window with a magnifying glass. As an additional feature, this watch is suitable for snorkeling and diving, too.
- It has a nice heavy feel
- It looks gorgeous
- The luminous finish is dim
Nowadays, the market offers so many various timepieces, so it’s quite tricky to determine which one is best for you. One of the popular subjects to discuss and think about is automatic watches. This section includes the whole schmear relating to this type of timepiece, so after reading it, you won’t have any questions, regardless of whether you are looking for a model for men or ladies. Besides, it will help you choose the best automatic watch under 200 dollars.
How to Use 👋 an Automatic Watch?
There are no peculiarities in use. The only thing that makes an automatic watch exceptional is that it charges when you wiggle your wrist. Thus, the device has almost an eternal power reserve since it charges each time the user walks somewhere or makes any movements during the day.
How Often Will I Wear an Automatic Watch ⌚?
This device is designed to be worn for at least 8 hours per day. Thus, giving up wearing it for some time (more than 15 hours) can be destructive for the mechanism. Besides, once you want to wear it again, you will need to wind it manually.
What Is 🤔 an Automatic Movement Watch?
No matter whether the automatic watch is for women or men, the mechanism is always the same. It consists of gears and the mainspring that tightens up when the timepiece is moving. Gradually, it becomes looser and makes gears turn.
Where Can I Buy an Automatic Watch Under 200 💵 Dollars?
If you know what timepiece you want to have, you can visit the brand’s official online store. However, there are many alternatives. For example, there are brand representatives on Amazon. Besides, you can find second-hand or brand-new devices on eBay. However, don’t neglect to read the reviews before you purchase.
An automatic watch is an ideal solution for an active person who values quality devices and wants to somehow save our planet. This type of timekeeper doesn’t have batteries; instead, it features a durable and time-tested mechanism that works according to the laws of physics. Besides, a huge variety of designs and materials to choose from give users the chance to express their individuality.
- Welcome to the World of Invicta – https://www.invictawatch.com/
- ORIENT Watch Global Site – https://www.orient-watch.com/
- NEYMAR Professional Watch Factory – http://neymar-watch.com/
- Stauer Watches – https://www.stauer.com/
- Without a Doubt, Stührling Makes Gorgeous Handsome Watches – https://stuhrling.com/
- SEIKO Watch | Always One Step Ahead of the Rest – https://www.seikowatches.com/
- Loreo Watches – https://loreowatches.com/
- Mechanical Watch Mens Bauhaus Style – Feice Watches Official Website – https://www.feicewatch.com/
- Men’s Wooden Watch Company | Handmade Wooden Watches | Wilds – https://wildswood.com/